Applications are available from September 1st through January 31st
Click to download an Apprenticeship Application
Requirements for Applying
- Must be at least Eighteen (18) years of age
- Must have a High School Diploma with a minimum of 1 year of Algebra or have completed a GED program
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Complete a WorkKeys Assessment Test ***
- Complete an Attitude Assessment Test ***
*** These tests will be scheduled when you turn in your application.
There will be a non-refundable $40 application fee required of all applicants when turning in the application.
Applications may be turned-in Monday-Thursday from 9:00 am - 3:00 pm at the Training Center at 4340 Crittenden Drive only.
It's the building across the big parking lot from the Union Hall.
Payments must be made by cash, check or money order payable to Local 502 E&T. Credit and Debit cards will not be accepted.